Tuesday, July 31, 2012

new logo!

logosHi everyone!  I was playing around today and I found a cool website that you can design your own logo for free!  It was super easy!  Here's how:

Go to www.logosnap.com

Follow all the prompts for free logo design.  There were so many designs to choose from depending on what type of business you are in or what the overall feel of the company is.  I chose from the landscaping category since my company name is call Ivy & Evelyn.  I figured I would be able to find something with Ivy, or leaves, or something of the like.  And Voila, I found it!  I love the one I chose because of its simplicity.  I'm gonna let the product speak for itself.  I am super excited to get this small business of mine started, and so thankful that I've got everyones support! 

Logo to be shown soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment